Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Letting Go, Again

So much of living is letting go.

I have read some remarkable, brave, heartbreaking posts today for National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day, and this year, I seem to have few words of my own.

But this is enough: to know that letting go is not the same as forgetting, and that letting go does not happen only once, but over and over again. 

My thoughts are with all of those women--the 1 in 4--who, like me, have lit candles tonight, whether openly, or in the privacy of our hearts.  May you find comfort knowing that there are others remembering with you, today, and every day.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting about this along with so many others! It's so much more common than people understand - or in some cases, are willing to admit. The taboo has got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post and thank you for linking to mine. I too lit candles last week on Monday. I remember your losses with you and send my thoughts and prayers your way. So true about letting go not meaning that we forget.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...